Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Masanobu Fukuoka

I have a true love for the land. It is sort of crazy to say that because I have never actually lived on the land, per se. I have been in the city my whole life. Yet I know that there is land somewhere that is just waiting for me to come and care for it. :) When it is time it will be.

So I watch farming documentaries late at night! I have tried finding a place to volunteer but they haven't worked out yet. As my children gain more independence though I will have to create an opportunity. But for now...

This is one of my favorite. It is an hour long or so but Masanobu Fukuoka re-introduces us to the realities of healthy life. It is worth your time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft0ylk4sU5M&list=FLeT712izjhLshUwfV-BXCFw&index=14


LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment