Monday, February 11, 2013

BIG NEWS!!

Well it isn't that big! But for me it is a big deal!

This weekend I bought some new jeans...and they were the same size as my pre-pregnancy jeans!! WOW! I can't believe it! I am within 7 or so pounds of pre-2 babies and it feels great! So watch out! ;)

We had a good weekend! A couple of field trips and ate well. Burgers one day and curry veggies another. We are really working on our budget so we will be eating the same things for a few weeks rotated so that we can get a full budget down and see where we can make adjustments. So I won't have many new exciting things to discuss over here in terms of recipes but that will give me time to share other info I have accumulated over the years of healthy living. I will also share recipes from the web that I have tried as well!

I am currently reading a book on curing dental issues from within. When you really think of your body as a perfectly healthy vessel you realize that things like dental decay are just not normal. This book details how un-normal it all is! Do you know that our teeth actually clean themselves from the inside out! They are totally able to take phenomenal care of themselves when provided with the correct nutrients. I will share more as I learn.

The book is Cure Tooth Decay by Ramiel Nagel. It is definitely a must read for ANYONE that treats their body in a holistic manner.


Check it out at your local library!

I will post again later today. I have more to share :)

LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment